- Ideal for homes with limited yard space, as they utilize available roof space.
- Roof-mounted panels are less obtrusive and seamlessly integrate with the building.
- Roof panels often benefit from a cooling effect due to proximity to the building.
- Fewer issues with debris, pests, and shading.
- Brid nesting. We recommend having a bird barrier installed.
- Roof condition, orientation, and shading can affect performance.
- Higher installation cost. Panels may need removal during roof repairs or replacement.
- A malfunction could cause a fire on top of your roof.